Sunday, July 02, 2006

Symphony in Yellow

So. Friday I had a half day booked at work, and rode off into the distance with Studmuffin for an afternoon of sexual experimentation. Or at least that's the rumour we've fuelled by leaving together at half twelve :P I did a bit of shopping in town, purchasing 3 stripey tops and a few bits and bobs, and getting my euros for our holiday!! Boyf met me, and caused me to get blisters on my feet rushing about from prospective meeting point to prospective meeting point while he tried to park the car, eating into my valuable shopping time, the swine! He also bought himself a striped jumper from River Island, then had a crisis when he saw somebody who "looked gay" wearing it. It's lovely so I reassured him that it was indeed very manly, and not the slightest bit effeminate. Though it is yellow. And MJ would so wear it.

Then we scurried off to have pizza, but were too late for the legendary pizza buffet lunch. This is a £3.99 all-you-can-eat wonder that allows numerous trips to the yummy salad bar. Every year before Christmas me and my sisters used to take our mum shopping and we'd have pizza buffet for lunch. Because we're such classy birds! Not the Ritz for us!

The evening brought a Big Brother eviction with a twist - the new neighbours. I am cautiously backing fellow scouser Jennie. Until she, you know, makes a tit of herself and I am forced to disown her. What the eff was Aisleyne wearing???!

Oh, and I've resurrected my Last FM account, hence the new button in the sidebar - I had a George Michael period last November it seems!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! That dress! She might as well have gone out in her pants, my boyf had a few words to say about that frock, let me tell you!

I don't like Jennie already, I'm not sure why. Did you see Michael get all defensive when Spiral asked him if he'd ever doinked a bird? Ha hahahahaha - great viewing.

wondy woman said...

Sorry, my apologies, it's Jayne I don't like, Jennie seems pretty sweet. Normal, for a change, which is nice! Long live the Scousers!