Monday, March 07, 2005

Pixies

Apparently, at some point I've done too much research for my essay. When I was little my mum and dad used to play a game with me to get me to eat my dinner; they'd turn away and I'd snaffle something off the plate, then they'd pretend to be shocked and I'd tell them the pixie must have eaten it. I think something similar must have been going on when I did all this research! If the pixies want to write the essay for me too I'd be more than happy. Anyway, shopping news, lets get our priorities straight! Gorgeous jade peep toe shoes have been identified. As has the cutest bikini known to man. Saving up commences! The shoes were spotted on a shopping trip in town last week. We also had lunch at the American diner where the half price jewellers used to be, it was proper nice! I'm a sucker for a good ice-creamy milkshake though. More later as I'm forcing myself to work!

No comments: